Unique & rare opportunity to own 2 separate updated homes on 1 lot! Not a regular duplex! Great investment property, extended family living or live in one & rent the other. First Home: Old world charm & character define this 2 bedroom 1.5 bath home. Front porch enhanced by architectural inspired rotunda. Formal entry w arched doorways lead to large sun filled living room accented by cathedral ceiling & FP w decorative niche. Huge formal dining room. Kitchen reveals ample maple cabinetry & granite counters. Gleaming hardwood floors, recessed lighting & double pane windows. Attached 2 car garage, basement storage, laundry room & workbench. Private side patio. Second Home: Contemporary style consists of 2 bedrooms & 2 baths including an ensuite. Open concept living and dining area features dramatic vaulted ceiling & focal point FP. Kitchen with expansive maple cabinets, granite counters & breakfast bar. Upstairs landing ideal for home office.Hallway laundry area + carport. Private patio.
Duplex, Bungalow, Contemporary, 2 Story
2,500 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Yes -1 space
Individual Electric Meters,Individual Gas Meters,Public Utilities
San Mateo Union High
Detailed Room Information
- Washer / Dryer
- Cooktop - Electric,Countertop - Stone,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Garbage Disposal,Hood Over Range,Microwave,Oven - Gas,Oven - Self Cleaning
- Hardwood, Marble
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter,Crawl Space,Wood Frame
- Double Pane Windows,Thermostat Controller
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceiling ,Vaulted Ceiling ,Walk-in Closet; Floors: Hardwood,Marble,Travertine
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 1 Carport Spaces. Attached Garage,Carport ,Covered Parking,Enclosed,Gate / Door Opener,Off-Street Parking,On Street,Varies by Unit,Workshop in Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grade - Mostly Level.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Building,Dishwasher - All Units,Fixtures and Equipment,Oven/Range - All Units,Refrigerator - All Units,Updated Bath(s) - All Units,Updated Kitchen - All Units
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price